Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Getting better at getting better: What does a culture of operational discipline really mean?
- What is the role of culture in achieving operational excellence?
- What are the core values, behaviors, etc. necessary to achieve operational excellence?
- How can leaders create this culture within their organisation?
- How decisions of “who does what where” affect your ability to achieve operational excellence
- A different way of looking at the business architectures that underpin how you organise the business, manage process, conduct operations, and even support IT
- How do you assess and measure culture?
11:40 AM Cultural Change Programs: Understanding how to make culture change happen to drive out risk and enhance operational excellence
• How can we define culture?
• Implementing changes in leadership thinking and behaviours to drive out operational risk and support transformation
• Leadership and culture change: why it needs to start at the top
• What are the stages of culture change – can we ‘learn’ a new culture?
• Identifying the fundamentals of a culture change program